Sheet of roasted vegetables and chicken thighs with pesto
In this recipe, the thighs may be replaced with 4 half chicken breasts or 4 salmon fillets. The cooking time, however, will be a little shorter. Expect to cook the chicken breasts for 20 minutes and 15 minutes for the salmon. Also, the vegetables will cook more quickly on the baking sheet if you remove the chicken. Expect the total cooking time to be 45 minutes.
Preparation : 20 minutes
Baking : 1 hour
Maceration : 8 hours
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the vegetables and garlic, except the Brussels sprouts, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with the oil and mix well. Season with the salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and drizzle with the juice of half the lemon. Add salt and pepper and 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the pesto. Mix well and let marinate in the refrigerator. The thighs are better when marinated for at least 8 hours.
4. Arrange the chicken thighs with the marinade and the remaining half-lemon on the vegetables. Add the sprigs of thyme and cook in the oven for 40 minutes. Stir the vegetables and add the previously oiled and salted Brussels sprouts. Continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Brush the thighs with the remaining pesto and sprinkle with thyme or other herbs, to taste.
5. Serve the baking sheet directly on the table and drizzle with juice from the roasted half-lemon.